Yellowknife 5 days 4 nights Explorer Hotel Winter Northern Lights Holiday Package Including Breakfast And day-time activities
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Product code: SKMX5
- 5 days 4 nights accommodation at Explorer Hotel or Chateau Nova hotel
- Daily continental Breakfast
- 2 nights Aurora Hunting Tours
- 1 nights Aurora Viewing in cabin
- 1 night aurora viewing experience at Aboriginal camp in heated tee-pee (alternative aurora viewing in cabin when Aboriginal camp is closed).
- One dinner meal voucher at Yellowknife local restaurant
- Yellowknife sightseeing tour
- Dog-sledding tour
- Big-Foot Snowshoeing Ice Cave Adventure
- Round trip tours & hotel transportation
- Free welcome present
Day 1: Arrival in Yellowknife & Night-time Aurora Hunting
Arrive in Yellowknife and check in at your hotel, resting up before heading out into the night to seek out the aurora borealis. Spend 4 hours tracking down this luminous spectacle with your guide, taking in the dazzling light show in the remote wilderness of the Northwest Territories.
Day 2: Yellowknife Sightseeing & Night-time Aurora Viewing in Cabin
During the day, scope out historic sights in Yellowknife with your guide, visiting landmarks like the Legislative Assembly, the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Center and pilots monuments. At night head to cabin for night of aurora viewing experience.
Day 3: Dog-sledding, Night-time Aurora Hunting
Kick off your day in true Canadian style with a dog sleigh ride, getting pulled along frozen trails by a team of award-winning huskies on UDrive dog sledding tour. At night, venture back out for another aurora-hunting expedition.
Day 4: Snowshoeing & Northern Lights-Viewing at Aboriginal camp
Start of your day with ultimate northern experience by strapping on a pair of Big-Foot snowshoes. Take a walk on world biggest and deepest lakes in the world. From your expert guide hear brief snowshoeing history, traditional uses and ways of the past. Let your imagination flow as you gaze upon frozen Great Slave lake, If weather permitting you will be able to snowshoe across the lake all the way to breath taking scenery of Yellowknife Ice Cave. In the get transfer to aboriginal camp for Dene aboriginal culture experience whilst waiting for aurora to dance the night away for you. Complementary traditional light soup meal and hot beverages will be provided.
Day 5: Checkout & Departure Hotel check out and airport transfer.
PACKAGE SPECIAL AMENDMENTS