Yellowknife 3 Nights Aurora Viewing Combo Experience at Aboriginal Camp, Cabin And Hunting by Vehicle Package Excluding Accommodation
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Product code: PCBMAB
Hunt for the mystical Aurora Borealis, or more commonly known as the Northern Lights, experience aurora viewing in cozy cabin and then view aurora in heated tee-pee at aboriginal aurora camp
- 1 nights Aurora Hunting experience including snacks and hot beverages
- 1 night Aurora Viewing in cabin experience including light soup meal and hot beverages
- 1 night aurora viewing tour in heated tee-pee at aboriginal camp (alternative aurora viewing in cabin when Aboriginal camp is closed)
- Airport, hotel & tours ground transportation
- 2 free aurora hunting tours photos
- Camera settings and northern lights night photography professional guide assistance
- Hotel accommodation (optional extra)
- Meals (optional extra)
- Winter clothing (optional extra)
Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival Yellowknife | YZF Airport Transfer | Aurora Hunting Tour
Upon arrival your guide will assist you with hotel transfer. Day time of the arrival is free time to explore Yellowknife at your own pace or you can book some of our fun day tours available.
Evening:- Aurora Hunting Tour - hotel pick up followed by a guided northern searching tour. Your experienced aurora hunter/guide will share with you science and myth behind aurora. On your way to your first viewing location absorb aurora photography knowledge from your guide that your guide/aurora hunter will share. On this tour your driver/guide will take you to several aurora viewing locations for ultimate aurora experience. Complimentary snacks and hot beverages will be provided at your request. After fun night of aurora hunting your driver guide will drop you back to hotel..
Day 2: Aurora Viewing in Cabin
Day time: - Free to explore at own pace or add one or our seasonal day time activities.
Evening:- Aurora Viewing Tour - Your second night of aurora viewing experience starts with hotel pick up and after hotel pick up your guide will share some camera settings information as your driver takes you to a warm Aurora Lakeview cabin located far away from city lights pollution. Enjoy some fresh home made bread and soup whilst waiting for aurora to dance the night for you. At the end tour your driver will drop you back to hotel.
Day 3: Aurora Viewing in Tee-Pee at Aboriginal camp
Day time: - Free to explore on your own or if you wish you can join some of our day time activities.
Evening: - Hotel pick up and transfer for aurora viewing in private aurora viewing camp site at indigenous community.. Upon arrival at camp relax in warm heated tee-pee and help yourself to relax with complimentary hot beverages readily available for you. After memorable night of aurora viewing your driver/guide will drop you back to hotel.
Day 4: - Hotel Check-Out and Airport transfer for departures
Hotel pick up and transfer to Yellowknife airport. Your transfer to YZF airport from hotel commence two hours prior to your departure flight time.
- Aurora Hunting Tour - (4 - 4.5) hours
- Aurora Viewing in Cabin - (4 - 4.5) hours
- Aurora Viewing in tee-pee - (4) hours
*Please note Arctic Tours Canada reserves the right to change order of activities to meet minimum number of participants for each day.*
MINIMUM: 4 Participants |
PICK UP HOTELS
Package tours and airport transfers are available to guest staying in listed hotels below. For guest staying at different hotels transfers will be scheduled from Chateau Nova Hotel. Airport pick ups can be dropped off at any hotel in Yellowknife, but tour pick up is only from 5 designated hotels.
- Chateau Nova Hotel | Explorer Hotel | Quality Inn hotel | Discovery Inn Hotel | Nova Inn Yellowknife hotel
PACKAGE SPECIAL AMENDMENTS