Staycation Snowshoeing On Great Slave Lake
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Product code: SSGSL
Your 1 hour snow-shoeing adventure starts in Old town. Upon arrival to designated starting point a safety briefing and instructions follow.
Grab walking poles and pair of Bigfoot snow-shoes available for your comfort. As you travel the mysterious Great Slave Lake be on the look out for local foxes and ptarmigans that frequently roam the Yellowknife Back-Bay area.
This tour is more relaxed. Feel comfortable and share any knowledge you know about Yellowknife or ask any questions your guide will be happy to share local information. Due to COVID-19 please bring your flask and hot beverages to rejuvenate yourself at the end of tour.
- Snow Shoeing on Great Slave Lake
- Visit Yellowknife Ice Cave
- Modern comfortable snowshoes and walking poles
- Free pictures emailed to you
- Snowshoeing equipment
Duration: 1 hours (round trip)
Min: 2 people per tour
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECATIONS
Please do not participate if you have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days, been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days or traveled outside of Northwest Territories in the last 14 days.
Please note:-Guests will be required to wear a face mask when picking up or /dropping off snowshoeing equipment. You will be required to cancel your reservation if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, or new loss of taste or smell. You will be given a full credit to come out when you are feeling better. Your credit will never expire and can be used for any of our future trips.
Policies we have implemented include:
Enhanced Disinfection Protocols:
- All of your snowshoeing gear is fully disinfected after each use.
- Staff health checks: We are monitoring everyone for cold/ flu symptoms.
- Staff hygiene: Our guides will be wearing face mask and maintain (2m) 6’ distance at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon arrival.
Please note due to the nature of this tour it's a possibility for guide to change snowshoeing course of the tour.