Staycation Yellowknife Ice Fishing Shacks Rentals
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Product code: FSR02
- Ice Fishing Shack with wood stove or propane heaters (please specify your preference)
- Ice Fishing Equipment - fishing rods, baits, ice scoop, ice augur, bucket, fire wood and propane
- DIY - hands on experience
- Fishing licenses [Can be purchased ONLINE]
- Single Day Use:- $200
- Two Days Use:- $185/day
- Three Days or more:- $175/day
*All prices are subject to GST. $25 surcharge for firewood replenishing for woodstove ice fishing shacks.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECATIONS
Please do not participate if you have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days, been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days or traveled outside of Northwest Territories in the last 14 days.
Please note:-Guests will be required to wear a face mask when indoors and gearing up. Masks are not required to be worn while snowmobiling. You will be required to cancel your reservation if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, or new loss of taste or smell. You will be given a full credit to come out when you are feeling better. Your credit will never expire and can be used for any of our future trips.
Policies we have implemented include:
Enhanced Disinfection Protocols:
- All of your fishing gear is fully disinfected after each use. Ice Fishing Shacks/cabins/hut are disinfected between each use and high contact areas are being disinfected regularly.
- Staff health checks: We are monitoring everyone for cold/ flu symptoms.
- Staff hygiene: Our guides will be wearing face mask and maintain (2m) 6’ distance at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available inside fishing shacks.