Yellowknife Ice Fishing & Aurora Viewing Experience in Heated Ice Fishing Huts | Combo
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Product code: ICFAV2
Your tour starts with hotel pick and driving on private ice road to designated fishing shacks. Upon arrival guide will go over safety briefing related to all your experiences. Enjoy guided ice fishing inside heated fishing huts. Through out the night guide will be on the look out for aurora. When aurora appears guide will let the group know. If you wish, you can continue ice fishing or go outside to get mesmerized by aurora. Tour ends with hotel drop off. Complementary hot beverages and light snacks will be included.
What is Included
- Round Trip ground transportation
- One day NWT Sport fishing license
- 3 free tour pictures (with aurora or during fishing experience)
- Complementary Hot beverages, tea biscuits and cup of hot instant noodles
- Camera settings assistance
- licensed tour guide
- Heated washroom onsite
- Fish meal
- Tour experience is only catch and release.
Min: 4 people