Yellowknife Dog Sledding Tours
- Dauer: 1 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Produkt-Code: TDST
- Super friendly dog team ready to please you
- Complementary hot beverages on request
- Your hour tour includes round trip tour transportation and approximately 20 - 30 mins dog-sledding with dog team
- Professional dog team guide
What's Not Included
- Anything not listed on included
After hotel pickup, your tour starts at a dog sledding location, where your professional dog musher will instruct and guide you through all the safety features for udrive dog-sledding tour only. On traditional dog-sledding no safety briefing required as your experienced dog musher will guide the dog team. Following the guide instruction, sit back and enjoy the ride! Your dog-sled adventure begins at the kennels. As your sled-dogs sled through the frozen lake, they'll pick up speed through the trails before returning to the kennels. After an eight kilometer sledding loop, your driver/guide will drive you back to the hotel. Hot chocolate, coffee and tea are available if you wish to warm up after an adrenaline chilling ride.
Winter gear rental additional cost
Note:- Actual tour time subject to confirmation by email before arrival.
Traditional Dog-sledding:- 4 to 6 participants sharing one sled
Udrive Dog-sledding:- 2 to 3 participants sharing one sled