YK SPECTACULAR PACKAGE
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Product code: YKSP016
Your 4 days 3 nights package at Days Inn Hotel will include day time tours and evening of northern lights searching in the wilderness.
Day 1: Day time arrivals and night time aurora hunting (4 hours tour).
Day 2: Day tours - Yellowknife sightseeing including ice road and snow castle tour (3 hours tour)
(optional add-on 2nd day Tour) Glass Works Workshop making own northern inspired souvenirs.
Day 2: Night tours; aurora hunting tour far away from city lights disturbance to capture the best aurora borealis (4 hours tour).
Day 3: Day tour - Dog Sledding Tour (1 hour tour)
Day 3: Day tour - Take a walk with us on our backyard on our snow-shoeing tour. Discover beautiful trails surrounding Yellowknife and enjoy breath taking scenery on this 3 hour tour.
Day 3: Night tour - aurora hunting tour searching for the mystical green light ( 4 hours tour),
Day 4: Check out and airport transfers
- VIP Passes to Ice Castle, Long John Jamboree Festival and Canadian Dog Derby Championship
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodation at Days Inn Hotel or similar
- 3 Nights Aurora Hunting experience
- Yellowknife Sightseeing tour
- Complimentary breakfast in some hotels
- Free hotel Wifi
- Pair of Big Foot snowshoeing and hiking poles for the tour
- Dog-sledding tour
- Hot beverages and some snacks for some tours
- Airport, hotel and tours transportation
Please note the festivals tickets are only valid last weekend of March. Snow Castle tickets can be used from March 1 - March 31.
Single - One participant occupying one hotel room
Double - two participants occupying one hotel room
Triple - three participants occupying one hotel room
Quad - four participants occupying one hotel room
Child - applies to children under 12 years of age occupying same room with guardian