Aurora Hunting Tours
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Product code: PMEQUG
The Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis, are caused by magnetic storms that graffiti the sky with vibrant colors. Depending on certain variables - weather, location, chance you could strike red or rather yellowish green and occasionally crimson, but there is never guaranteed admission to this light show.
Throughout the evening, your guide will constantly be on the lookout for the best places to spot Aurora Borealis. On the tour, your guide will assist you to setup your camera and tripod. After exploring the wilderness on the lookout for the lights, you travel back to Yellowknife and finish your experience with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Hotel transfer and tour transportation
- Snacks, hot and cold beverages
- Guide assistance to set up your camera to take the best aurora pictures
- Flight, travel insurance, add-ons tours, and anything not listed on "what's included."
- Winter clothing, available for rental extra cost
- Tripod, available for rental extra cost
****Please note child price applies only to children under 12 years of years accompanied by parents or legal guardian over 18 years of age ****