Aurora Hunting | Northern Lights Searching Tour By Vehicle
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PMEQUG
The Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis, are caused by magnetic storms that graffiti the sky with vibrant colors. Depending on certain variables - weather, location, chance you could strike red or rather yellowish green and occasionally crimson, but there is never guaranteed admission to this light show.
Throughout the evening, your guide will constantly be on the lookout for the best places to spot Aurora Borealis. On the tour, your guide will assist you to setup your camera and tripod. Complementary hot beverages and snacks will be provided on tour. After exploring the wilderness on the lookout for the lights, you travel back to Yellowknife and finish your experience with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Round trip tour transportation
- Snacks and hot beverages
- Camera and tripod setup assistance on request
- Flight, travel insurance, add-ons tours, and anything not listed on "what's included."
- Winter clothing, available for rental extra cost
- Tripod, available for rental extra cost
****Please note child price applies only to children under 12 years of years accompanied by parents or legal guardian over 18 years of age ****
**Tips and gratuities not included
PRIVATE TOUR TERMS
- 4 people minimum for private tour booking. Price is per participant. Participants less than 4 pay same amount as 4 pax PRIVATE tour booking at $150/p rate.