3 Days 2 Nights Yellowknife Aurora Hunting Package Including Accommodation
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: 3D2NAH
Escape to Yellowknife for 3 days of aurora adventure, chasing the Northern Lights through the vast Canadian wilderness. Enjoy free time on your own to explore the area during the day, rest up in a convenient and comfortable local hotel, and set out at night with a guide to track down the aurora borealis.
Day 1: Arrival & Aurora Hunting Tour
Get picked up at the Yellowknife airport or in town and check into your hotel. Once darkness falls, set out for 4 hours of aurora-hunting adventure, admiring and snapping photos of the Northern Lights in far-flung corners of the Canadian wilderness.
Day 2: Free Time & Aurora Hunting Tour
Spend the day on your own in Yellowknife, opting to take part in various tours, cultural visits, and outdoor activities if you'd like, and then head out after dark for another night of chasing the Northern Lights.
Day 3: Checkout
Check out of your hotel to keep exploring on your own or get dropped off at the airport.Package Inclusions:
- 3 days 2 nights accommodation at either one of the following hotels; Nova Inn, Quality Inn or Super 8 hotel with option to upgrade to Explorer or Chateau Nova hotel for extra cost
- Free hotel WiFi
- Round trip airport, hotel and tours ground transportation
- 2 nights of aurora hunting tours
- Complimentary hot beverages and snacks for aurora hunting tours
- Two free aurora group participation pictures emailed to you on request
- Winter clothing rental (extra)
- Hotel Upgrade (extra)
- Day time activities (extra optional add-ons)
- Tips and gratuities (highly recommended)
Hotel Room Setup
- Single Participant - standard hotel room with one Double/Queen or King bed depending on hotel.
- Double Participants - standard hotel room with one king/queen/double or 2 double/queen beds in one hotel room.
- Triple Participants - standard hotel room with 2 double/queen beds in one hotel room.
- Quad Participants - standard hotel room with 2 double/queen beds in one hotel room